This is an old revision of the document!
Table of Contents
We recommend removing any previous versions in the LightWave 3D plug-in editor and re-adding the current one to make sure that all new plugins are available.
- Added a Strength % to the Normal map output of the PBR Set node
- Fixed an issue of the code signed .plugin crashin on macOS. Unfortunately this also removes the personalised thank you message from the about panel. Basically, patching the .plugin to insert the patron name after the plugin has been code signed caused the issue.
- Various additions and fixes for the Transform Deformer:
- Added a Strength value for the transformation as well as the components.
- Fixed the transformation in world coordinates.
- If no weight map is applied to a vertex, the weight is set to 0% for evaluation purposes.
- Fixed the transformation order on local coordinates (rotation and translation were swapped).
- Added the preview build for the Transform Deformer. It can be considered feature complete except for interactive handles missing completely.
- The last build destroyed the GUI for the Triplanar Texture mapping node. This build restores it.
- The Triplanar mapping for the Texture Repetition node was never saved properly. Now it is.
- Added the initial implementation of the Projection Ex system: Projection Ex
- Added a Normal Multi-Mixer node.
- Fixed an issue where spline control points wouldn't follow nulls in world coordinates.
- Fixed an issue where the Wheel Rotation node wouldn't rotate the wheel without a cache
- Fixed an issue in the Material Multi-Mixer, materials weren't mixed properly
- Made sure that no negative numbers can be entered for the S-Tk spline display steps.
- Updates to the Scratch node:
- On macOS, it always assumed it was on a scratch.
- Added the Variation inputs and controls.
- Made various scratch parameters even more random™
- Tweaked the Rotation output to allow for full rotations.
- Includes the first build of the Scratch node, out Plugin of the Month for Februrary 2021
- Small GUI clean up in the Wheel Rotation GUI.
- Changed the link to the wiki for the Wheel Rotation Control generic plugin.
- Added the first version of the Texture Repetition node.
- Updated the documentation for the Wheel Rotation plugins, added docs for the Texture Repetition node.
- The first release for 2021 - yay!
- Finally for the updated Wheel Rotation node to work and it's been a struggle. Please consider this as a preview build.
- add Align option - this requires the wheel to be build so -Z is forward and the axle is along the X axis.
- Align works if the wheel moves forward as well as if it moves backwards.
- add a cache (needs to be updated manually if anything that would influence the wheel position changes)
- add saving and loading of the cache (optionally, equivalent to baking it)
- added a generic plugin to control all Wheel Rotation plugins in a scene
- updated the included menu branch to include the “Wheel Rotation…” generic
- still needs testing, the Motion Modifier and Channel Modifier versions will follow.
tools/release_history.1622620731.txt.gz · Last modified: 2021/06/02 09:58 by lightwolf