- The Tint Strength input in the Simple Colour Corrector Node was of the colour type, but should be a scalar.
- Added Material Tweaker
- The blending modes in the Material Blender were not processed correctly. Please note that this is a breaking change if either the modes or the opacity were used.
- The min/max nodal inputs of the Remap node were swapped. This is a breaking change.
- Added Ratio node to split a value according to a percentage
- Added “Luminance Gamma” to the Simple Colour Corrector. This changes the gamma on the luminance channel preserving both hue and saturation.
- Added “Clamp Output” option to the Simple Colour Corrector. This limits the output to the range from 0.0 to 1.0
- Fixed a potential crash in the Simple Colour Corrector if a negative value made it through to gamma changes
- Added “No Radiosity Reflectivity” to Schlick's, causing it to set the reflectivy to 0% for all rays that sample radiosity
- Speed up to the Cache node
- The “Clamp” option wasn't copied with the Remap node
- fixed a crash in “Revenge of the Lenscap”
- Added Schlick's Approximation
- Fixed various issues when nodes were used in Modeler
- fixed compatibility issues with the pixel filter in LW10
- fixed an issue with the Cache node when rendering using VPR in LW10
- Added a Scene Comment master plugin (It requires TextWrangler as well as the matching command line tools to be installed on OSX)
- Added the (experimental) StickyFrontUV node which can create front projection UVs for compositing.
Those stick to the item if it is transformed. Deformations are not supported.
- Added a Colour Space node to convert from one colour space to another (LW10 only)
- Added a Colour Space Converter Generic plug-in to convert from one colour space to another (LW10 only)
You can copy and paste colour values throughout LW using the following shortcuts (on the colour swatches):
Shift-RMB : Copy Ctrl-RMB : Paste
- Added the DepthLimiter Pixel filter. It clamps the maximum distance stored in the depth buffer to increase the quality of depth Anti-aliasing.
- The Cache node didn't cache due to a change in code. Now it does - again.
- Added Illuminance option and function input to the Single Light Lambert node
- Added Remap node
- Fixed an issue with the single light illumination node in Modeler
- Added PPC 64-bit to the OSX version
- fixed an issue with the simple colour corrector image filter not using the values entered by the user
- initial 64-bit OSX version
- Added Sequence node
- Added “Revenge of the Lenscap” image viewer (Please be careful with that one!)
- various extensions to existing nodes
- various bug fixes
- added on-line documentation at http://tools.db-w.com/
- Added Extended Spot Info Node
- Added Time Info Node
- Removed the preview from the Cache node due to obscure crashes with third party nodes (SG_AmbOcc to be precise)
- Added a “Pass Through” option to the Cache Node to quickly disable it
- The Scalar Booster wasn't added to LightWave 3D properly, please re-add the plugin to get it.
- fixed a crash bug in the Cache Node related to multi-threading
- fixed an issue in the Material Blender
- fixed Modeler issues in the booster nodes as well as the cache node
- Further speed improvements to the material blender node
- Four new nodes: Cache, Material Booster, Colour Booster and Scalar Booster
- Speed ups to the material blender if the opacity is 0%
- Added Channel Blender and Single Light Illumination Nodes.
- fixes a bug that made the Material Blender unuseable for … materials :( *sigh*
- fixes a bug that caused the 32bit version of the Notifier to crash on Vista x64
- fixes a bug that only affects the Material Blender for OSX-CFM, the other plugins have not changed.
- initial release
tools/legacy_changelog.txt · Last modified: 2019/08/27 12:33 by lightwolf