This is an old revision of the document!
Table of Contents
We recommend removing any previous versions in the LightWave 3D plug-in editor and re-adding the current one to make sure that all new plugins are available.
- Various additions and fixes for the Transform Deformer:
- Added a Strength value for the transformation as well as the components.
- Fixed the transformation in world coordinates.
- If no weight map is applied to a vertex, the weight is set to 0% for evaluation purposes.
- Fixed the transformation order on local coordinates (rotation and translation were swapped).
- Added the preview build for the Transform Deformer. It can be considered feature complete except for interactive handles missing completely.
- The last build destroyed the GUI for the Triplanar Texture mapping node. This build restores it.
- The Triplanar mapping for the Texture Repetition node was never saved properly. Now it is.
- Added the initial implementation of the Projection Ex system: Projection Ex
- Added a Normal Multi-Mixer node.
- Fixed an issue where spline control points wouldn't follow nulls in world coordinates.
- Fixed an issue where the Wheel Rotation node wouldn't rotate the wheel without a cache
- Fixed an issue in the Material Multi-Mixer, materials weren't mixed properly
- Made sure that no negative numbers can be entered for the S-Tk spline display steps.
- Updates to the Scratch node:
- On macOS, it always assumed it was on a scratch.
- Added the Variation inputs and controls.
- Made various scratch parameters even more random™
- Tweaked the Rotation output to allow for full rotations.
- Includes the first build of the Scratch node, out Plugin of the Month for Februrary 2021
- Small GUI clean up in the Wheel Rotation GUI.
- Changed the link to the wiki for the Wheel Rotation Control generic plugin.
- Added the first version of the Texture Repetition node.
- Updated the documentation for the Wheel Rotation plugins, added docs for the Texture Repetition node.
- The first release for 2021 - yay!
- Finally for the updated Wheel Rotation node to work and it's been a struggle. Please consider this as a preview build.
- add Align option - this requires the wheel to be build so -Z is forward and the axle is along the X axis.
- Align works if the wheel moves forward as well as if it moves backwards.
- add a cache (needs to be updated manually if anything that would influence the wheel position changes)
- add saving and loading of the cache (optionally, equivalent to baking it)
- added a generic plugin to control all Wheel Rotation plugins in a scene
- updated the included menu branch to include the “Wheel Rotation…” generic
- still needs testing, the Motion Modifier and Channel Modifier versions will follow.
tools/release_history.1622378004.txt.gz · Last modified: 2021/05/30 14:33 by lightwolf