The Ratio node takes an input colour and/or scalar and splits it into two values defined by a ratio.
Both a colour and a scalar can be split at the same time using an identical ratio
- Colour The colour to split into two values
- Scalar The scalar to split into two values
- Ratio This percentage determines how much of the colour/scalar is returned as the main component. What is left is returned as the remainder.
- Vector This is the vector/colour to split
- Scalar The scalar to split
- Ratio The ratio, as explained above.
- Vector The input vector multiplied by the ratio
- RemColour The input colour multiplied by the remainder of the ratio (what's left to make it 100%)
- Scalar The input scalar multiplied by the ratio
- RemScalar The input scalar multiplied by the remainder of the ratio
tools/ratio.txt · Last modified: 2013/10/17 16:26 by lightwolf