This is an old revision of the document!
Table of Contents
This has been re-worked for 2018.0 but we haven't updated this page yet. Working on it.
It splits up the material into the component channels and allows you to boost them (changing their contribution to the material) as well as changing their colours using blend modes.
- Diffuse/Specular/Reflection/Refraction/Transparency This defines a foreground colour/value to be mixed into the respective channel using the blending mode and Opacity
- Blending Mode This is the blending mode to use for mixing
- Opacity The strength of the mix.
- Boost This is multiplied with the channel colour/value to boost it. Values lower than 100% will lower the contribution of the channel.
- Material Transparency Activate this is the material contains transparencies and you would like those be evaluated for radiosity.
- Camera Rays Only Only applies the node if the current spot is directly visible by the camera.
- Material This is the material to be tweaked
All remaining inputs correspond to the controls in the user interface.