exrTrader has been thoroughly tested in production by us and our trusty beta testers. The main features of exrTrader are:
- standard LightWave Loader supporting RGBA, does not require a license.
- standard LightWave Savers, supporting all save-able image types except for palletized images, does not require a license.
- a scene type master plugin for setting the image saver options, which are saved in the scene file.
- a dummy saver to enable network render managers to find saved files for success checks.
- an image filter plugin that allows to save arbitrary buffers to a single OpenEXR file that:
- either uses a custom output file, or the RGB output file defined in the render globals.
- supports all compression schemes defined by OpenEXR including lossy schemes.
- supports all output buffers generated by LightWave and exposed through the SDK.
- supports buffers that may consist of one (i.e. Depth), two (i.e. Motion), three (i.e. RGB) or more channels.
- offers separate naming options for channels and buffers in the OpenEXR file, this will translate to buffer.channel as defined in the OpenEXR specs. Either may be blank.
- supports different pixel types per channel.
- offers the processing of buffers (invert, min, max, scale, offset).
- supports OpenEXR metadata, including aspect ratio, comments, previews.
- data window support (for limited region renders).
- optional un-multiplication by the image alpha
- advanced preset system with “default” presets and custom preset directories
- network rendering support.
- plugins consist of one file per platform.
- Cryptomatte support in exrTrader Pro
- “Q Approved!” and SWELL.
- Support for LightWave 3D metadata.
- Options to customize the export to match a variety of compositing workflows.
- Additionally save single buffers using any image format supported by LightWave 3D
- File and buffer names may contain variables that are replaced with the current values when saving.
- Support for naming the files created by stereoscopic rendering.
- Automatic creation of a data window within the exr files to speed up loading and filters in compositing applications that support a DoD. This is transparent to most other applications.
- A custom image viewer to inspect individual buffers
- free point upgrades, free support, free beer 1).
O.k., we're still joking about the beer…
exrtrader2018/features.txt · Last modified: 2018/07/30 15:37 by lightwolf