- Optimised the Cryptomatte export resulting in better quality mattes.
- Added options to strip trailing numbers or clones indices from item names used for Cryptomatte.
- Fixed an issue where Cryptomattes weren't always saved in the correct location.
- Updated the binary to use the latest OpenEXR library.
- Tweaks to the information displayed in a “Review”, especially for exrTrader Pro.
- Fixed an issue saving limited regions
- Fixed an issue dealing with Light Groups
- Redesigned all paths to be variable based
- Added a help window for compression modes and variables
- exrTrader Pro only Added the ability to unlock functionality ith a Pro license only.
- exrTrader Pro only Added support for Cryptomattes
Version 2018.0.2 (MacOS only)
- Fixed a MacOS only bug related to multi-threading in the OpenEXR library
- Fixed various issues related to LightGroups. Please note that old scenes and presets using light groups in exrTrader are not likely to load correctly.
exrtrader2018/releases.txt · Last modified: 2019/12/06 16:22 by lightwolf